Are you ready to fulfil your professional dreams? Now is the time to embrace your true passion in Luxembourg by embarking on a professional adventure in which you decide the future! Set out below are the key partners and the full range of services, training courses and support you need to help you turn your project into a success story.
Assistance and support from experts throughout the process
It's comforting to have a competent partner by your side. Luxembourg is home to a large number of organisations dedicated to fostering entrepreneurship and creating an economic environment in which domestic and foreign companies can thrive. These organisations are your primary point of contact for discussing your project, receiving training or applying for start-up grants.
Strong partners at your side
At every stage of the business-creation process, various departments, institutions and associations are on hand to provide their support. Experts in every field will answer your questions and make sure you meet all the obligations in terms of affiliation. Get in touch with them!
- House of Entrepreneurship: the comprehensive solution for entrepreneurs in Luxembourg: make an appointment with one of our advisers or delve into their wealth of knowledge on the website;
- Luxinnovation: are you an innovative start-up? Luxinnovation provides you with a complete guide to the domestic economy;
- Chamber of Commerce: a step-by-step guide that answers the key questions;
- Chamber of Skilled Trades and Crafts find out more about authorisations, grants and affiliations - the Chamber of Skilled Trades and Crafts (Chambre des métiers, CdM) is the trusted partner of craftspeople;
- House of Sustainability: do you feel strongly about sustainability? Contact them to discover all the opportunities in this field;
- House of Financial Technologies: prepare your Fintech business for launch in their incubator or take advantage of their network of contacts.
Training that drives you forward
The catalogue of training courses available to entrepreneurs is equally impressive. Here is a list of the institutional players who offer the courses:
- Hundreds of courses are available covering entrepreneurship, business management, personal development and much more – the courses at the House of Training will broaden your horizons;
- The continuous training catalogue of the Chamber of Skilled Trades and Crafts is aimed primarily at budding craftspeople;
- The Luxembourg House of Financial Technology offers a full range of courses, masterclasses and complete Fintech programmes to support you in your project.
S.à.r.l.-S - an easy way to start your business
The S.à.r.l.-S (Simplified limited liability company) is the ideal option for budding entrepreneurs. It combines the advantages of a traditional limited company with simplified administrative procedures. The S.à.r.l.-S stands out owing to:
- flexibility in terms of capital allocation;
- simplified management procedures;
- and streamlined administrative formalities.
Do you want more information? Check Luxembourg's administrative portal Guichet.lu for more information!
Guichet.lu provides all the information you need online on procedures and assistance
No other website in Luxembourg provides as much information on the procedures and steps to be taken as the Business section of Guichet.lu. In the "Starting up and development" section, the website outlines the steps and procedures to be followed in detail and in a way that is easy to understand. This tool is vital for anyone looking to create their own business. It offers key information to be considered before setting up a company and provides precise information on accessing the profession and acquiring a business permit.
Furthermore, you'll find all the support you can receive to help you become professionally independent:
- Support for first-time business start-ups, aimed at newly created micro-businesses in the trade and craft sectors;
- Specific aid packages for SMEs:
- Investment aid: investment aid to develop the production process;
- Start-up loan and business transfer loan if you have just started or taken over a business, the National Credit and Investment Institution (Société national de crédit et d'investissement, SNCI) will co-finance the costs involved in drafting a business plan.