Are you looking for a unique setting for your next congress, conference, seminar or show? Are you planning a business trip? The best infrastructures can be found in Luxembourg, the heart of Europe and the ideal place to combine business, culture and leisure.
Luxembourg positions itself more than ever as a large hub for business and conferences, with its long tradition of cultural and commercial exchange, its multilingual and multicultural environment, its prime strategic location and its high-quality MICE (meetings, incentives, conventions, events) infrastructure.
The teams of the Luxembourg Convention Bureau, the official convention bureau of Luxembourg City, and of Luxembourg for Tourism - which is responsible for the promotion of the Grand Duchy as a country of international meetings - will help you find the right infrastructure for your event and develop a programme featuring tours and interesting activities.
Let yourself be impressed by the advantages of Luxembourg as a MICE destination! Here are some of them:
- state-of-the-art MICE infrastructure, both in the capital and across the country;
- the irresistible combination of business, quality of life and unforgettable cultural outings;
- financial, banking and commercial centre of international renown, European capital and a multilingual and multicultural environment — that's what makes Luxembourg a key convention centre in the heart of Europe;
- a country that is a hub: an international airport in constant expansion, a thriving national airline, a dense road network connected to the whole of Europe, a high-speed train link with Paris and Strasbourg;
- high-quality services: a culinary diversity (highest number of star rated restaurants per square kilometre!) and a selection of first class hotels.
Not yet convinced? Here are the 10 best arguments in favour of Luxembourg!
A World Champion chooses Luxembourg - An unconventional MICE tour