Finding a job

To find work, you can apply to the Employment Agency, seek a job online, contact a temporary employment agency or a recruitment office.

Our page 'Finding employment' helps you in your search for employment. Other pages in this portal may also be of interest:

As soon as you have found a job, you must arrange for a tax card to be established.

Consult the Citizens’ Portal at for details about 'Applying for and/or changing your tax record or card as an employee or pensioner' (in French and German).

  • Updated 27-04-2015