Luxembourg, although modest in size, offers an amazing array of enchanting landscape diversity to discover throughout the year:
- in the centre, the capital and its surroundings are characterised by a fortress city over a thousand years old and the Valley of the Seven Castles;
- in the north, the Luxembourg Ardennes stun with their high plateaus and deep valleys;
- in the east, the Mullerthal region, also known as Luxembourg's Little Switzerland, seduces with its rock formations in surprising shapes;
- the Moselle region mesmerises with its vineyards;
- in the south, the Land of the Red Rocks fascinates by its industrial and architectural heritage and its Cité des Sciences.