Most of the museums in the Grand Duchy offer special activities for children:
- the educational department of the National Museum of Natural History (Musée national d'histoire naturelle, MNHN) and the Panda Club regularly organise activities for children on nature and science topics (for ages 6 and up);
- the Luxembourg Museum of Modern Art (Musée d’art moderne Grand-Duc Jean, MUDAM) organises guided visits for children, workshops and events to find out more about works of art through play;
- the Casino Luxembourg — Forum for Contemporary Art (Casino Luxembourg — Forum d’art contemporain) offers guided visits and workshops for children and teenagers;
- the National Museum of History and Art (Musée national d’histoire et d’art, MNHA) offers creative workshops for children to find out about archaeology by creating an artefact;
- the 'Kulturhuef' Grevenmacher offers creative workshops in connection with paper, printing and engraving.
There are other museums and attractions with themes and content particularly suitable for family visits: